- The trainer speaks loud. And it's hard to comprehend his accent.
- My colleagues are active in asking queries that are basics. In the same manner as answering questions that already answered.
- Erasing the white board eat some time. Time is gold.
- It reminds me of college life which my colleagues/classmates are busy taking down notes while am doing something else.
- An hour & half, some are falling asleep, some still active and some talking to each other.
- The 10-minute break is not enough to wake me up. I'm now physically active but mentally absent.
- Nakakaantok na talaga! In line with this, an idea came to mind, “how to avoid losing focus on job training”. Just browse it here if I did.
- The trainer favourite line are “clear?, fine?, is it okay?”.
- Is it possible to take a nap while in training session?
- While on training one of my colleague is searching the internet in his mobile phone. And I see him watching video. I wish I can do that as well, unfortunately, I don't have cellphone like he had.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Posted by W of the World