My Headlines

Monday, August 17, 2009

Give me Laptop to Blog (My Articles from Wordpress)

The following articles are taken from my other blog, http://policonomics.wordpress.com/2009/07/.
I decided to put it here because of the following reasons;
Being an amateur blogger, it's hard for me to maintain three blogs. It takes too much time. I realized after a week of searching the internet for information about blogging and nothing to post for almost a week. Furthermore, I don't have enough resources to go on with many blogs, speciffically, I don't have laptop or desktop. Probably, if you happen to visit this site of mine, I hope you will click one or more of those google advertisements so that someday I may able to buy one. Or you can donate, I prefer laptop for convenience. Just leave a comment here if you want to donate or send money on my paypal account.




07.28.09
Powerade Team Pilipinas – Gaano Kalakas

Posted in Uncategorized at 10:18 am by mypoliconomics101

Pagkatapos ng masaklap na kapalaran ng Team Pilipinas sa nakaraang Jones Cup, may maaasahan ba tayo sa kanila pagdating ng tunay na laban sa FIBA – Asia na gaganapin sa Tianjin, China?
Marami ang nagsasabi na malamang sa hindi pupulutin na naman tayo sa kangkungan. Wag naman sana.
Bakit daw hindi sinali si Dondon Hontiveros sa line-up?
Si Alapag, bakit wala? Kung saan nagpahayag si Racela na karapat-dapat sila na mapasama.
Anupaman ang dahilan ng coaching staff ng Team Pilipinas, o ni Coach Yeng Guiao, sana lang maibalik na ang glorya ng basketbol sa atin.

Lamar Odom to Miami Heat
Posted in Uncategorized at 10:06 am by mypoliconomics101

Wade announced via his Twitter account late Sunday night that he has flown to Los Angeles to “bring Odom bac (sic)” to the Heat. That was Wade’s follow-up to an earlier weekend tweet in which he implored Odom to “come back to where it started for the both of us.”
Although it’s unclear how much impact Wade’s ongoing recruiting efforts will have on his former teammate — or if Heat president Pat Riley, who’s also in L.A. this week, will be meeting with Odom — one source with knowledge of the talks told ESPN.com that a resolution to the monthlong Odom saga is likely “in the next few days.”
Reference :
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4359259

07.24.09
kobe bryant in manila
Posted in Uncategorized at 4:56 am by mypoliconomics101

Kobe in Manila was not a good experience for me.
I got two tickets and decided to go to the event in ULTRA.
Guess what? The tickets are with pre-assigned seat.
We got thier around 5pm and disappointed because they didn’t allow us to enter.
Puno na raw!


what sports supertar says?
Posted in Uncategorized at 2:04 am by mypoliconomics101

Kobe Bryant, “when you step into that basketball court, then it becomes business”.
Lebron says, “I was arrogant, dubbing myself “The Chosen One,” James said. “In hindsight, I should have kept quiet”.
David Beckham, “It’s not a setback for myself. It’s other people that have to change” . “At the end of the day, I play my game,” Beckham said. “If it’s not good enough for some people, as long as it’s good enough for myself and the team, nothing else matters”.
Larry Peck on Tiger Woods, “We are very fortunate and honored that the world’s No. 1-ranked player has decided to play the Buick Open”. “There is no doubt that Tiger brings an elevated excitement level to Warwick Hills whenever he plays, and we are delighted to share the news with Michigan fans.”
“Lamar already knows how I feel,” Wade said. “I really don’t know how to feel. He’s really taken time to deal with it, sit back. It’s a very important decision in his life. It could be about where he ends his career”.

No comments:

Post a Comment